Monday, October 10

Handsomely Hello Entryway Table

Maybe you've noticed my lack of blogging lately? 
This is why!

I'm in a race with Good Olde Father Winter and I'm so gonna WIN....I hope.

I have lots of projects I can't wait to tell you about. I thought I would jump on and share this quick little guy; you know, just so you don't forget about me. 

Before 
Sewing Table
He's pretty handsome the way he came but I'm thinking small entryway table and I don't want his top to open anymore. 

After
Entryway Table


The Run Down
1. I removed the sewing machine.
2. Separated the two top pieces and then screwed the very top piece to the base of the table using the same holes and the same screws. 
3. I removed all this hardware
Don't be scared to remove hardware. It looks scarier than it is. 
4. Gave him a quick sanding to remove the shinny.
5. Painted, wet sand, a tad distressing and a rubbed wax finish. 
6. Finally, I put his hardware back on.
So EaSY!

He has handsomely sleek hardware doesn't he?


And look, he has a secret.......
Please excuse the frames all over the stinkin' floor.

I love the color too.


Do you want to see a few sneak peeks of what I've been working on?
Anything for you.

This 

and this

and this

and all this CRAP!
Don't call my crap CRAP! I LoVE that CRAP.

Have a great week and 
                         EnJoY!

I'll be linking up all week so come and PaRTY with me
ThaNkS for the LiNk uP LaDiES!





16 comments:

  1. I love the sewing table, the color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of crap!!!!LOL! I love the table!!! He's so handsome, my husband would be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing table is awesome!! I love that color with the gold handles! And holy moly! You're gonna be busy! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks amazing! i'm a huge mid-century fan and you rocked this piece!

    amy

    (visiting from fireflies and jellybeans)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have a lot of stuff. Great makeover on the sewing table. Can't wait to see how the other items come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice up-do for the sewing table, and ooohhh, that OTHER table (the last "and this") is FABULOUS!! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with it! Umm...good luck racing old man winter...in MY life, he's always the winner (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely transformations from blah
    into soft blue

    thanks for sharing at fridays unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your sewing table...the perfect size for that spot and SUCH a great color! Your garage looks so much like mine...lots of "projects in waiting".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE seeing all these garages that look like mine. I have to show my husband, as he thinks I'm the only one with "thrift furniture refinishing addiction" Great blog! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is adorable! Love the color!

    Found you on Sumo's Sweet Stuff. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ~Steph from Silver Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great use for one of those old tables. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this! makes me want to rearrange my little entry table...i think i need an awesome mirror like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This could have been my garage! I love the sewing table, I have one awaiting my attention. I love my crap too! Sharing this table with my linky party. So good to see you in the blogosphere! Hope you win the race.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the table! Are you like me when you open it do you hurry up and close it so the neighbors don't think you are a hoarder? LOL. I have a little bit more than you, but when you find a deal you have to buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You do an amazing job. Thank you ever so much for sharing your beautiful projects. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find a little time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I cant wait to see your next creations, such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete