Sunday, January 30

Pork Tenderloin

Who knew this could be so good? I tried to make this a couple years ago but did NOT know how to prepare it. I would roast it slow all day long like it was a roast or something. 
Well since then I have learned how to cook this
 fabulously yummy piece of meat....... HOT and FAST..........Here's what I did.....


Take the tenderloin out of the fridge 30 minutes before cooking and preheat the oven to 425F degrees. Pour a little Grape Seed oil on it and your favorite seasoning. I have used Montreal Steak Seasoning and McCormick Pork Rub. Both are great. Rub it down and let it sit for about 25 minutes.
.

Get out the frying pan and sear the tenderloin over medium-high heat until all sides are brown, about 5 to 6 minutes in all.



Place on baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until meat temperature is at 145F degrees, tent the pork with foil and let it rest about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.



You noticed my yummy potatoes and peppers huh. Those are so easy too. Just wash and cut some Butter Gold Potatoes. Throw them in the microwave for 10 minutes and then toss them in a big bowl with Grape Seed Oil (about 3 Tb.) and Montreal seasoning. Bake at 425F degrees for about 45 minutes. 



There should be enough oil and spice to toss the peppers in after the potatoes.  Set them aside and place on top of potatoes about 15 to 20 minutes before they are done.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, sis. I am excited for you new blog, so that I can see all of the awesome things you make.

    ReplyDelete