Who Paints a Couch?
This is my cute friend Melissa. Yes we did paint this couch.
Disclaimer: this couch is not going into a living room; it is a prop, so you can stop freaking out.
A prop for what? Melissa has twin girls and she was having a party for them and she needed a PINK couch.....so, you know, we painted it PINk.
I know you are dying to do this to your own couch so I will tell you how :)
1.Take all the trim off.
2. Vacuum the crap out of it and then clean it with bleach.
3. Apply 3 gallons of KILZ oil based primer.
4. Ruin your flip fops because you can't paint with a roller without getting it all over.
5. Use the whole stinkin' can (gallon) of BrIGHt PiNk paint.
6. Explain to every single person that walks by that we are not crazy; we are creative.
7. Have a crazy friend who buys way too much trim because she thinks every trim is just ToO white, when really it all looks exactly the same. ( love ya Melissa)
8. Paint the wood white.
9. Apply the trim with hot glue.
10. Lay on your friends couch like you would lay on any other plastic feeling couch.
Melissa did steps 2,7,8 and 9 all by her self. Steps 4 and 10 where all me.
I actually really love it.
ThaNkS for the LiNk uP LaDiES!